Originally Posted by RagnarokCzD
I just recetly reinstalled Dragon Age: Origins ... and i quite fast find every little thing my brain "displaced"(is that corect word for forced forgeting?) and on my list of anoyances, this talking to player with every second comand is cearly on the top. Especialy if you choose Violent voice ... "Can i get you ladder, so you can get off my back!" ... funny sentence, right? Well, not as much if you hear it every 20 freaking seconds!!! -_-
And even better, if your PC decided to have this "incredibly important" monologue to player, when you listen someone else talking ... that creates beautiful cacophony of mess, from wich you get litteraly nothing. -_-

Ugh. I remember playing Oranges back in the day and a friend strongly advised that I didn't pick that voice. I didn't listen and (as usual) quickly regretted doing so; I suppose it was fitting that I'd called my character Ammonia because that voice had much the same effect. That was the point I realised the urgency of learning how to use the DA Toolset so I could change her voice to something less objectionable.

J'aime le fromage.