Originally Posted by Vekkares
ARE WE EVER GETTING AN ANSWER TO THE CHARACTER IMPORT/EXPORT? I hate re-explaining this, but im talking about this game only not previous versions. CAN WE PLEASE TRANSFER OUR CHARACTER FROM OUR OWN SAVE POINT TO A FRIENDS SAVE. I HATE THE AWFUL COMPANIONS AND THE THOUGHT OF PLAYING THEM RUINS THIS GAME FOR ME!!

I want to build my own party, transfer gear from one game state to another, play in my friends games with my character with gear and levels. Maybe they are stuck and need higher level help. Maybe their wizard wants to start the game with a crown of intellect. Who cares, its something RPG games of this sort did for years and years and the thought of jumping into a friends game as one of the poorly written companions just makes me sick. This game seems like it could be fun, if they follow the request of players. For the "thats cheating" group, please add some invite modifiers so they can block people on their fourth or fifth playthrough if they are so offended by a video game.

I dont need this for the EA, but its coming up on a year and this hasnt even been addressed. I DO NOT want D:OS3! There are already enough things to be annoyed with in this game, I just want to know if this will be a feature???

You know I honestly hope we get this as well, mainly for playing multiple campaigns with the same group against different modules - assuming they use the platform to create additional modules anyway, or the community does, or a third party.

We do know we are at least getting DM mode but after the game is released. I can't imagine there not being some way to export players.

Blackheifer