Originally Posted by Zarna
Originally Posted by Abits
I just want to raise another issue about communication and good will in regards to owlcat. Take a look at this forum. Why is it that a big studio like Larian doesn't invest some minimal resources in upgrading these old forum systems? How come a much smaller studios like Owlcat has a much more comfortable and presentable forum systems? Just another example of how much Larian seem to care about their community.
At least we still have a forum. Bethesda seems to think Discord is one now, they shut down all of their forums. Try having an opinion or suggestion in that mess.

It would be nice if Larian would communicate more. I have only been involved with EA games a couple of times other than this one (the mess that became SWL and currently SCUM) and with both of these, the developers were/are actively engaged with the community. Here it is just depressing and makes me feel like there was no point to buying early. I only bought early because they claimed to want help testing the evil path.

But they later said they have their own testers and things and they do QA internally. So which one is it?