Originally Posted by Saito Hikari
Originally Posted by DrDrizzyT
I think it would make MOST D&D players drool. The issue is building the platform with a solid foundation rooted squarely in 5e. Which, at this point, Larian seems either hesitant to, or resistant to...

I also think a platform isn't happening unless Larian plans to abandon the Divinity Original Sin series, the next DOS game gets its gameplay completely transformed, and/or Larian gets straight up bought out by WotC. The potential licensing otherwise is going to be extremely messy.

I would also think we can get a better platform than one that apparently struggles to implement any kind of true flight or proper reactions.

I dont know man, im trying to stay positive about this. I know its a much needed feature to really make this feel like DnD. The fact so many other games have done this and some still are, I just see it as a huge blowback to a lot of BG and DnD fans. Its why I have tried to be noisy about it. Together we can get almost any feature we want, but with the DnD franchise and the huge desire for the DM mode on this, I really dont see why it wouldnt be implemented. Let make some noise! lol