Originally Posted by The Composer
Enough, Pandemonica. If you don't want to participate in their discussion, then stay out of it. It's a perfectly productive and constructive discussion, and it's fine to have comparative discussions about what people enjoy in other games and how that may be worth considering for BG3. What ever other forums and discussions going on out there is irrelevant to this thread.

Composer, I am replying to Dragonsnooz who asked for links and proof. So basically Dragonsnooz can say there is no basis for what I was saying, demand proof, then when I link it, it is not relevant?

[quote DragonSnooz]- Again without links or evidence it sounds like people agree on some things and disagree on others. I have to take it as a wash if you want me to buy into your anecdote. Especially since it doesn't make sense for anyone to criticize Larian on another developer's forum. Would you expect to see forum members bash EA here? Consistently?[/quote]

Not to mention, Dragon has not posted one thing in regards to the subject of this thread, just focusing on engaging me. But I am the only one called out?

Whatever, I am out.

Last edited by Pandemonica; 13/06/21 03:00 PM.