So, again, as I was writing the Afflicted story, I realized that BG3 does not include Ritual spells. So, for example, my druid should be able to use Speak with Animals while in the Druid's Grove without having to use a spell slot because Speak with Animals is a ritual spell that can be done without using a spell slot outside of combat.

My suggestion is that we need ritual spells in BG3 so that things like this can be done without having to use spell slots.

Also, why don't we have Identify as a spell for Wizards? It is also a Ritual spell and should be used to identify magic items. Magic items should not be able to be used unless a person identifies them first, either via the spell or by going to a vendor. In this way, if someone does equip a magic item without having first identified it, they might equip a cursed item and thus wind up messing themselves over. Foolish fools equipping an item they don't know what it is suffer from their own foolishness. That's part of the point of the spell and such.