This is a situation where Larian really can not do well. I mean what are they supposed to tell us constantly? That today they dabbled around with balance changes of skill X and Y, or that they changed some perimeters of Dialog option 254? These are not content, but quality of life updates, I do not need to hear about this and frankly I do not really care either.
I care about the big stuff, but these updates are rare and far between. Yet beyond maybe additional classes and reworked quests and items nothing is coming there either, it will always be Act 1. So, what are they supposed to deliver on a weekly basis, when there is nothing really to announce? Announcements of announcements? Continuous teasing of stuff that in the end is still marginal? The biggest news so far for me has been the implementation of the Druid class and even this really did not blow my socks off.

They just have little to announce, really. They have nothing revolutionary in their quiver, just busy work to add. Their base idea and mechanics stand and nothing groundbreaking ins going to change. If you find the UI cumbersome, cluttered and inconvenient, beyond QoL chnages nothing is going to happen there, if you find the combat slow, sluggish, one-dimensional and frustrating, nothing is going to change there either. And if you crave more stuff to sink your teeth and time into, they might add or rework a quest or two and add a class, change some dialogue options etc.. If you thought the game was a strange hybrid between Divinity and Baldur's Gate and you do not feel at home there, you will still feel lost.

I have not played since November, but still read here from time to time and follow the rare updates. I have many issues with the game as it was back then, but I did not expect the EA to change that, although I had hoped that there might have been a release this year, which I do not see.