Originally Posted by Tuco
Originally Posted by RagnarokCzD
Originally Posted by Tarorn
I didn’t really use it but I think it’s a good thing if it’s been toned down so it prevents ridiculous scenarios
Help me understand please ...
Why do you mind it, since as you say you didnt use it? O_o

Why are you concerned about someone else's gameplay is by your standard "ridiculous" ? O_o

Because it's a potential exploit and a vulnerability in the rule system? When you have in the back of your mind the knowldge that in any moment you could come on top of any tough situation leveraging a dirty trick, its existence is annoying even with you don't use it.
Imagine to have in your arsenal a skill that once per turn is a guaranteed kill of any enemy, without rolling or anything, and the designer tells you "Well, it's super-convenient and basically a cheat and makes any other skill in the game pointless... But if you don't like it, just don't use it!".

Nah, fuck you, wannabe designer. Learn to do your job as a proper one and why that argument doesn't fly.

Setting aside all that, its a problem in multiplayer. Most of my friends don't do it, or would use it as a joke. But occasionally we get a random who thinks its the most brilliant thing ever that they discovered and nobody else knows about facepalm

And so we have to have "the talk" - where they argue how "easy" it makes the fights and we tell them "yeah, that's the problem" - I didn't come here to cheese through, I want an encounter where I can use abilities, combos, and be challenged. Barrelmancy ruins all that and cheats us out of the encounter.

What are we even here to do if not that?

Last edited by Blackheifer; 23/07/21 11:47 AM.

Blackheifer