Originally Posted by Terminator2020
Originally Posted by fallenj
Originally Posted by Terminator2020
I am strongly against level 5 and I will laugh happily smile when not included in patch 6. I want this game to never go high level. Maximum level 10-13 example at full release and 10-12 would be better.

Main class for me Barbarian, Bard, Monk, Paladin or Sorcerer.
Of course if they would also include more subclasses and Cleric domains and races from PHB that would also be nice.
Interesting, why?

Imo, id like to see at least 15, max 20. Never been a fan of epic levels.
I have never been interested in high level campaigns level 15-20 neither in Pen and Paper or in computer games. BG2 was good, but not due to its high levels. BG2 did start from high level though and not from level 1.

Being high level in WOW MMO is different because it is still action combat fluid and not turn based combat.

Well and then on forums I have been warned to talk about the content I want most aka adults only. Well so screw this wish of level 5.
In addition there are many other like me that want to leave room for more levels in an expansion or BG4. Well and then I want Early Access only be Act 1 though yes they can give more classes, races and hopefully even more subclasses and Cleric domains from PHB already into Early Access.

Finally more levels means postponing release date. I do not want this game to be released 2024+

It should be said that having access to Level 5 in EA does not mean that Act 1 should "allow" it in Full Release. You can scale XP, Encounters etc... so that we stay low level, that's not necessarily the discussion here. People would like to test the elements that come with being Level 5 within this test bed that is Act1 EA. Again, at what point Larian aim for players to be at certain levels and what their end game aims are, are secondary to this discussion.