Originally Posted by Blackheifer
Originally Posted by NemethR
The biggest issue I see is with people, who imagine racism, and other "popular issues" where there is none.
You try to make up issues, and divide people.

I tell you a real problem: around 9.5 Million people die yearly from hunger... now let that number sink in.
I'll help you a bit, just to get the scale of that number: if you started counting right now, it would take you 2 whole years, to count to 9.5 million
While you count to 10, already 12 people starved to death on this world.

Now, you see, THAT is a problem. How about trying to fix that, before fighting imaginary daemons?

Please no one else respond to this nonsense. Its the same as saying "no one should ever discuss anything else ever because X is a worse problem"

This person is just saying "I don't have anything to contribute so I guess I will try to derail the conversation"

Not entirely true!

The "racial tensions" we have in our real world are guided & supported by the richest of the rich people.
To pit the lower classes in each country against each other, even in the guise of the support of certain groups!
And it is really boring & annoying how people do not catch on.

While in fact other and more deadly problems exist around the globe.
But nobody cares as long as they do not involve themself in some way.
And even if, many will still not care.
As long as the fridge will still contain something to devour.

We live in faithless countrys in which people idenfity as all kinds of religious stuff. wink
When in fact they care about nothing, do not plan to better the world, or bring Humanity closer to god - and just want to consum, consum, consum and be comfortable.

Sh°° now I've made myself depressed.
Just realized that in fact you were right.
Nothing we say or do will be a big influence.

Even if true problems are adressed or not. Since we cannot move the masses. Only media & news senders can.
And they talk about racism of course. =)
About racism and to take a dubious syringe.

Last edited by KeinSklave; 07/08/21 10:24 AM.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com] <- *click*