Drow tend to keep their hair longer with webbing and such as decorations. I'm fine with whatever they do with her appearance, really, but I'd either like to see something more traditional in terms of Drow female hair or give me a reason why she isn't that way. Maybe she cut her hair on purpose because she's apart of the cult of Absolute, so she's rejecting her own culture. Maybe she was disgraced by her people and they cut her hair and it was a reason why she joined the Absolute.

But, again, either way, it's a VERY small point for me. I'd just like to see her be MORE evil. None of the villains right now really give me any kind of totally evil and tough vibes except Minthara. When she's talking to Sazza and such, I get some chills. She SEEMS like she could be REALLY awesome as a first main villain, but they just don't do enough with her. Make a cutscene where she actually tosses someone in the spider pit and grins wickedly as she watches her spiders feast. Have her do more during the final grove fight, if you take that route. SOMEthing more. Right now, none of the villains are particularly menacing to me, and Minthara in particular seems like she really COULD be. Ragzlin just seems like a tough thug and Gut is an old lunch lady who can't do much. At least Minthara is something more... or at least she really could be.