Originally Posted by RagnarokCzD
Do we really need cutscenes for every single butt scratching in game? :-/

I mean come on ...
Minthara sends goblins to kill Sazza, bcs dealing with her personaly in beneath her.
You can go with them and watch the whole execution up close (funny, i never actualy tryed to save her, now when i think about it) ...

Isnt that enough? :-/
To me it seems much better, than Disney's Maleficient laughting in storm. -_-

Ah yes! Thanks for quoting what I suggested word for word. Nothing says evil villain like a good butt scratch cutscene. And yes, no one is as evil as Maleficent. Glad I brought her up too.

No wait! I DIDN'T.

I'm not looking for any of that. I said I just wanted something more sinister. The villains, all three of them, don't get much screen time at all, so they seem rather un-evil. Minthara is the only one who strikes me as being good enough at being a true evil villain, but they don't have her DO much of anything. IF you release Sazza, you get a glimpse of her evil, but that's it. IF you lure her to the grove for a final showdown, she side-steps an arrow like a bad-÷×%, but again, that's it.

She might not be a big boss in the grand scheme of things, but she could be made out to be SO much more awesome. She just needs SOMETHING more to make her more evil; something LIKE a small scene where she feeds someone herself to her spiders, them dangling there watching with QUIET delight as they scream.

Last edited by GM4Him; 06/08/21 09:53 PM.