Originally Posted by Terminator2020
Originally Posted by fylimar
Originally Posted by Terminator2020
Originally Posted by fylimar
u keep missing it. I'm not bothering to explain anymore. I tried to be helpful, but that seem to be a wasted efford.
I have not been annoyed by that Drow have different skin color then in Tolkien world and they still are handsome or beautiful in general. I accepted it from R.A Salvatore books. Well and the Elves in WOW MMO did not annoy me despite having very big ears well not to mention Blood Elves in WOW Horde side are kind of red color or in that direction the name Blood kind of gives hint of red color. The Elf race on Alliance look more like typical Tolkien Elves if you forget the big ears. Well and WOW Elves were still enough beautiful though a bit excentric sometimes with WOW artistic style affecting at least armor looks and bigger ears then Tolkien Elves have.

Guess I want Elves to be beautiful and enough different from humans and Tolkien Elves are beautiful.

Yeah, but what you want doesn't really matter, it counts, what WotC want to do with their elves. Beides, beauty is highly subjective. To me, the WoW elves look highly ridiculous. I can't take that serious. And I really don't want my elves to look like a cheap underage youtube erotic star.
I like for elves to look different from humans, a bit alien maybe.
Well then go play Guild Wars 2 this game is not for you if you want alien looking Elves. They adopted in Guild Wars 2 Elves as some plant race and I never played it or want to play Guild Wars 2 when found out that.

On Erotic side I am sure some mods will fix this for me. Already we have one mod that affect Shadow Hearth looks, but not nearly as much as I want so have not bothered to use that mod. In Skyrim despite playing it very little I used a mod that made huge changes indeed and not some minor things that the BG3 current mod available for Shadow Hearth does.

Don"t tell me, what I should or should not play, I'm not the one complaining and the characters name ist Shadowheart.
And I really don't want to know about your fetishes, it's creepy

Last edited by fylimar; 07/08/21 09:52 AM.

"We are all stories in the end. Just make it a good one."

Doctor Who