Originally Posted by RagnarokCzD
Originally Posted by GM4Him
Ah yes! Thanks for quoting what I suggested word for word. Nothing says evil villain like a good butt scratch cutscene. And yes, no one is as evil as Maleficent. Glad I brought her up too.

No wait! I DIDN'T.
I shall save this ... and i will post it every time someone will complain about me quoting everything i react on ...
Once i didnt and this is how it ends. laugh

Originally Posted by GM4Him
AND THAT'S what I want more of. Minthara should be an absolute, pun intended, sinister witch. They don't portray that nearly enough. Regardless of appearance, she should send chills doen our spines in every scene, and she should be the absolute toughest boss of EA. She should be smart, and clever and utterly vicious in every way. I should feel like I'm talking to the Emperor from Star Wars when in her presence, scared to even take her on.

Instead, I'm like, "Meh. I could take her with my 4 level 4 characters. Easy."
Funny you mention it ...

Halsin should be an ARCHDRUID ...
Nature fury enbodied to single person, personificated wrath of Sylvanus hymself (who would probably be pissed off, that you just massacred whole grove of his followers)
Instead, we are like, "Meh. I could take him with my 4 level 4 characters. Easy."

Ethel should be an acutal witch (or Hag ... in my language that are synonyms)
Instead, we are like, "Meh. I could take her with my 4 level 4 characters. Easy."

Gith patrol should be perfectly prepared to any danger this world can provide ...
Instead, we are like, "Meh. I could take them with my 4 level 4 characters. Easy."

One would almost say that the fact that "we can take them" is there bcs game is usualy created so player can overcome anything (with enough effort) ... and have nothing to do with what that person should present.

Ah yes! You have once again proven my point about D&D 5e monsters in this game. Larian is using characters and monsters that should be WAY tougher, and they are dumbing them down. ALL of them. I 100% agree.