I think this whole thing is honestly focusing on the wrong race if it's gonna even be a topic. Focusing on the drow just because they have darker skin tones, even though their goddess and most of the culture is all about being evil? It's like someone just saw a picture of a drow, heard they were typically evil, and went "THAT'S RACIST!" without bothering to hear any of the lore or anything behind it. How about the tieflings? The tieflings are literally just like any other person except they look different, they aren't predisposed to either good or evil, and typically the ones who turn to evil do so only because all of society is constantly expecting them to turn out evil just so they can say "I told you so". But instead of pointing out the very real racism the tieflings face that is much more like what we have in the real world, where people are racist against others simply because of how they look, they just went with the race that typically has dark skin which seems rather racist on it's own if you ask me. They singled out the race with darker skin, heard they were evil, and screamed racism, all while overlooking the race that actually has the closest ties to real world racism just because they look like devils instead of simply being dark skinned. The drow are literally raised to be evil by their own culture and their actual goddess, while the tieflings are simply born with horns, tails, and different skin colors and no predisposition to any alignment aside from what everyone basically tries to force down their throats that they "have evil in their blood" basically.