Originally Posted by RagnarokCzD
Originally Posted by Tara Grimface
I've been wondering if her face has been changed other than hair and makeup alterations and coloring; it's honestly hard for me to tell; but it does seem like it if anyone knows please point it out to me; I've been scrutinizing images for a long time now trying to contrast the differences and I would like to list them. I should have taken more screenshots of her previous appearance when I had the chance; maybe I can revert the game with an earlier patch using steamdb.info; it would be nice if I could see exactly what changed.
I puzzled me aswell ... and i think i managed to find the perfect opourtunity to create comparsion. smile

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Source of Old Minthara model: 1:08

Source of New Minthara model: 0:52

Anyway, it seems to me like the facial structures was not alterned at all ...
Its indeed just the hair, makeup, and the presence of source of light certainly change the final outcome a bit too. :-/
Even her ears was so big back then. laugh

//Edit:
Maybe that is only my imagination ...
But the contrary to common expression around here, when you look at her shoulders she actualy was a little more masculine on previous model ... she certainly look a lot thiner now. O_o

//Edit2:
Just the funny detail i just noticed ... do you see that her new hair, have "kinda" spider-shape? laugh
Im affraid i will never be able to unsee it now. laugh

Thank you this really helps me; so if I figure out how to change her hair and her eyeshadow; I'll be in a good situation.