So much better! See with those white lashes not all blown out and the brows dialed back.

She doesn't even need the heavy eyeshadow if the lighting is done right, but it certainly helps when the backlight doesn't give her enough to work with. In that case I think the makeup can make it more consistent. I still think the model in game is showing artifacts from the lashes and not a change in the eyeliner per se for the new Minthara.

The stuff with the physique/posture also an optical illusion from the changes in the outfit color/contrast I think. And because now we see more of her neck, cheekbones and brow because its not covered by the bangs or sidelocks. I don't think they changed the model itself.

Its just the knock on effect of white brows/lashes and how the new hair reveals more of what was already there before. The ears for example. Also when seen from behind or the side, the nape of her neck being exposed also has the slimming effect that probably makes her look narrower. Especially combined with the lines coming from ears on the diagonal sweep, but the shoulders neck etc are the same, its just that we see more of it now cause of the lighter colored outfit on the sleeves doesn't bleed into the figure to create the shadow vignette. I don't think they actually changed anything about her model beyond the hair. The rest is just color changes, but those can go a long way even when subtle.

The above looks much stronger. I'd like to see the same, but with her dressed in Black!!!Or at least some of the darker purple/blues from before. But black wpuld make her look instantly like nobody to fuck with. Even with the new trim, it'd read way more hardcore I think hehe

Last edited by Black_Elk; 09/08/21 11:49 PM.