No doubt!!! Doesn't have to be full on popped collar, but something protecting the neck at the carotid would make sense for kicking ass too. I'd go with the classic thin band basically up to where her neck tat is. Just to cover where the neck and shoulder meet. They could do the skinny version like Baroness or Evil-Lyn, or Sorsha style maybe where its chain/plate, or those high necked get ups that we associated more with gothic horror, but like the armored version? Even if its leather or chain or something rather than a neck plate.

Some half plate would be so much more legit than this! Like some dark iron color with black trim. keep the red in the eyes and the belt jewel, but go darker for the whole get up. Tonally I mean. It doesn't need to pop and be nearly so colorful. It's better when we have more shadows to work with. I think that's why I liked the shoulder length trim over the new one, cause it cast a stronger shadow. But they could do a similar effect just with the armor design and still allow it to key off her face. The shade cast by the brow onto the cheekbones is also stronger when its not interrupted by the details of the lashes. When its all blacked out it looks even more menacing, even if we don't actually see the detail work there. I just think it was stronger when more of that visual information was omitted by the cast shadows and the color selection of the first drafting.

I don't mind the hair at all, it's more the other stuff I think they could improve for characterization along classic villainy lines. I mean if we're supposed to stress off the absolute being even more menacing than Drow and Flayers and such. Maybe we're not and the absolute is more campy, but I'd prefer some black plate, just to see. Would be cool if they opened up a design contest of some kind and then did something on a vote. Just to involve their EA players in some kind of fun something. Then at the end just make the top 3 designs something that we could select alts for as the player. That would be a nice touch and like a thing to do that might be fun.

Last edited by Black_Elk; 10/08/21 12:39 AM.