Originally Posted by Zellin
Originally Posted by Tara Grimface
The photoshop picture that was posted earlier looks better than the patch 5 silver eyeshadow but there's still more eyeshadow in the photoshop picture than the pre patch 5 Minthara who had even less eyeshadow than that;
That's because I literally painted new black eyeshadow on top of her silver eyeshadow and added a bit of gradient around to avoid creating clear boundaries.
It also seems that Larian changed the skin tone to lighter one. So eyeshadow may just look more prominent on her face now.
Originally Posted by Tara Grimface
I think they want to make her seem rougher and more masculine with the new haircut and at the same time give her a bit of feminine charm with a makeup increase;
I personally have no problems with such approach, but for the good result there should be no amateur mistakes in the makeup. And painting whole eyelids and just them with silver is exactly that kind of a mistake. You either put very little of cosmetics that hide your skin entirely and have unnatural colors, either draw practically a mask on your face with such cosmetics. Everything in between is a school-girl playing with her mother's cosmetic bag.
Sorry for being that harsh, but that's how it is, Larian.

Looking at the screenshots (which could distort in-game colors), it seems to me that her skin tone is not only lighter, but less purple and more brown.