Originally Posted by teclis23
Hey Nyloth

The woke part i am talking about is the extreme political correctness that is currently making all mainstream media, streamed content and cinema content (that comes out of Hollywood) especially unwatchable.

eg they are more concerned about gender diversity and inclusion and political correctness then they are about producing great content. Owlcat have completely ignored this crap and Larian seemed to have embraced it.

For this reason i think WOTR will be better.

I understand what you mean, but can you tell me more specifically where you have seen such content in the game? If you are talking about 'all bi', then for me this is a convenient tool than political correctness. I would not like to get a cyberpunk situation where you have one romance at all. Strong women? I hasten to disappoint you, they are in the Pathfinder, Wenduag generally hates men.

Otherwise, I don't see anything like this in first act.

I also didn't notice anything that you are talking about in DOS2 (Larian's last project). I know that people here on the forum constantly write about political correctness (for example, in the topic about elves), but this does not mean it is in the game.

Honestly, some of our companions are already showing racism and xenophobia, and our character can literally praise slavery. Not very politically correct, don't you think?

Everyone sees only what they want to see. That's why I am convinced that if someone really wants to take offense at the "evil drow" or perceive the Tiefling as real refugees, he will do it. But personally, I do not see this, and I do not see that Larian indulged American Trends. Owlcat also does not follow these trends. Both are somewhere in the middle. I'm sorry that I will again take Cyberpunk as an example, there was a strong indulgence of political correctness. This was very noticeable after the Witcher, where this was not at all. Honestly, this should serve as a bad example for all developers, political correctness does not make the game good or interesting, you should not listen to every user on twitter, huh.

Although we haven't seen the rest of the companions in BG3 and we don't know what the future holds for us. That's why I thought that maybe you have some information that I don't know about. Because right now I don't see it in the game.

I don't speak english well, but I try my best. Ty