Lol. I think you've ultimately hit the nail on the head for me. There's just not enough character interaction period. Characters aren't REALLY getting to know each other as a team. They should be discussing things as a party and making comments towards one another. You should have options to defend someone's opinions and step on the toes of others, and tease, and flirt, and laugh, and joke.

So much of the character dialogues are 1v1. MC and Astarion. MC and Gale. MC and Lae'zel. It's all very rigid and one-sided. There's very few moments right now that cause the player to even feel connected to any of them. Thus, when that moment comes for romance, even having any of them want to sleep with you, it just feels forced ESPECIALLY because they ALL want to at the same time.

Astarion and maybe Lae'zel are the only 2, maybe, that I could see, and I even have a problem with Lae'zel. She's a Gith, proud and full of her own sense of honor. Unless you are also a Gith, I find it hard to believe she'd sully herself and sleep with you. I think unless you're a Gith, she should be one of the hardest to romance, even being romanced only after working real hard at it and only late game AFTER you've REALLY proven yourself.