Um... okay. Doesn't change anything no matter what you call it. I still do not enjoy what they've implemented. It is a huge letdown. BG 1 and 2 had some fun romance, REAL romance, options. BG3 just had cheap one-night-stand sex that feels very forced to me and meaningless.

Therefore, as a result, if they don't do something different, I just won't enjoy the game as much. I will simply choose to never romance any character in the game. You can agree or disagree all you want, but that is just how it is. I don't like the current sex crap they've developed. Will I kick and scream if they don't change it? Nope. I'll just not enjoy that part. Thus, in my opinion, the game won't ever be AS good as it could be if they didn't just treat sex for ALL characters like some pointless, forced moment in the game.

It also, frankly, makes me not like any of the origin characters as much. They just seem more shallow and, well, easy. Again, to me, romancing Jaheira was rewarding because she was hard to get. She was not just, "Oh Gorion's Ward. I lost my husband. Do me." It took time and effort.

These characters are ALL like, "Ah yes. We beat some goblins and are now drunk. Let's do it." Bah. No thank you. None of you care one twit about my MC. You just wanna have sex with anybody. Get lost!