Originally Posted by Avallonkao
Ok, I got this game already on patch 5, and I'll say that she IS ugly AF, nothing about her made me think I should do an evil run for her. She is annoying to talk to, and seems incredibly boring. But, the previous design seems way more interesting and natural. I think they should have left her as she was, or at least only changed her hair, it's clear by the SS that they changed more than just the hair.

I think the appeal about Minthara is that she's crazy and unpredictable; she's certainly not the most attractive woman in my opinion; but her natural facial features do hold a certain charisma; the sort of charisma you perceive when staring into the eyes of a psychopath; in Japan there's a word for eyes like those, Sanpaku eyes; it's like when you look at a person and there's really nothing strange about them until you look into their eyes and for some reason; you just get this feeling of certainty that the person is mentally unstable and that something is very wrong with them; it also could be an indication of trauma in a sense. Just about everyone I think uses eyes to read people; it's how we read emotions in people's faces; bright eyeshadow sort of lessens the intensity of those expressions. As I see it Minthara has Sanpaku eyes and they sort of act as an alert to the player that she is a crazy woman basically; so reading her face and especially her eyes is absolutely essential to a good experience with her in my opinion.