Originally Posted by fylimar
Originally Posted by Tara Grimface
Originally Posted by fylimar
I don't really care about Minthara, but I get it, that her Fans don't Like the new look and I'm sorry for them.
How ever, is it really necessary to open up a third thread, when her looks were already discussed in the other two threads?

Nearly everyone was discussing her hair for the most part; I didn't see many people at all discussing the difference between the pre patch 5 and patch 5 facial aesthetic and the affect her makeup had on her facial expressions. Your welcome to vote and share your opinions.
I'm sorry, but I'm not remotely interested in that character, she is just dead meat in my playthroughs. So hard pass. I was just surprised, that some minor character is worth three threads of discussions.

All I'm interested about Minthara, is her Amulett of Misty Steps. Let's hope, that won't get changed grin

I guess it's a bit strange; but I think those of us who love crazy women with a passion love Minthara; I love looking into her crazy eyes and the voice actress's dominant tone makes it even better.