Not suggest that anyone is wrong, but just that some tacts are more persuasive than others. Like if you actually had the goal of say reverting the appearance. If the issue has been all wrapped in other things by then, it makes it harder for the designer to make a change without knocking into a hornets nest.

I think a good villain looks more villainous when the face and figure is in shadow, and certain details are left suggested or up to the imagination to fill. This not just for villains, but especially then. Larian said when they started EA that they were interested in feedback for the darkside path. So that's still in mind as well.

Can you imagine how happy it would make many players, if Minthara's armor was black?!

And then they could you know, have some black armor that looked badass too if they wanted, even if Minthara got merc'd on site? I mean that's an instant win. Everyone would love it.

I think the rocker hair rocked way harder, she had a way more metal look with that do. But that's not the whole nine, I mean if she was in black armor and it looked legit, I probably would let the eyeliner slide a bit more. I just think as a complete thing, the new changes don't mesh as well, and throw off a way different vibe. Where before she was nearly there, she just needed her own badass duds to match the rest of her look. Oh well. Hopefully this is just like a teaser tester, and they come back with something straight glorious, like it was just an inside joke misdirection or something, before the big reveal in patch 6? lol