Originally Posted by Saito Hikari
That's the first time I've seen that Disco Elysium video, and I am now reminded that I bought it nearly two years ago but never got around to playing it, even if I already recognize how genius that game's writing is. That talk at the beginning as I am watching the video about the position of dialogue boxes is actually really fascinating, and I agree that it's a far better approach.

I wonder how much Disco Elysium has sold? I know it got a huge boost out of winning the most awards at the VGAs two years ago.

Wait, you never played it? That's illegal. But yeah, you should. It's an instant classic.
In before Icelyn "I never played it but I prefer BG3".

Also, it approaches 40K Steam reviews at this point. Safe to say it sold a buttload of copies.
Still, not as much as DOS 2, which is now approaching 100K reviews.

It's not really a hard rule and there could be outliers, but as a general indication keep in mind that a lot of devs suggest to take the number of Steam reviews and multiply it by 50 to have a rough estimation of copies sold for most games.

Originally Posted by Terminator2020
Originally Posted by Tuco
Honestly I thought I was loving the WOTR beta, but the more I progress in it, the more I get genuinely annoyed about how OVERTUNED most of the encounters are when playing at "core rules".
At least playing in turn-based model it feels like basically any fight is desijavascript: void(0)gned to make you survive only if give 100% of what's in your arsenal AND if RNG is on your side.
Found this post.... responding to this now. I am curious. Pathfinder makers Owlcat said they would make Pathfinder 2 more easy from the ruthless challenge of Pathfinder 1. Well if nothing else then that make more settings you can change in settings to make it more easy. Personally I would dump somatic component (you need hand free for spellcasting) immediately at least in Solasta I got really annoyed by it. In real pen and paper a GM either understand in less then 3 seconds if I say I drop item and cast spell and many friendly GM do also ignore the somatic component rule in Pen and Paper Dnd sessions.

However I dislike a solution if you are forced to make challenge more easy from table top rules example enemies less hitpoints etc.
Well my question for Pathfinder 2 players since I have not played it is this:
Do you think the rules that are most close to real Dnd Rules are to tough challenge in Pathfinder 2 (
well lets say you can ignore somatic component rule but everyhting else as in DnD Pathfinder)?

I am not talking about if you take most easy challenge level or most hard challenge level.
Well and is Pathfinder 2 any more easy then Pathfinder 1 in challenge combat?

I know that many player can say what is this I played through Pathfinder 1 no problem. Pathfinder 1 got much criticism due to a bit unpolished (bugs) and then to hard challenge level.
I have no idea of what you are even attempting to ask, frankly.

Party control in Baldur's Gate 3 is a complete mess that begs to be addressed. SAY NO TO THE TOILET CHAIN