@Terminator2020 larion did do a post saying the level count would be 11+ on the live release health break points could be seen at 12 / 16 In most cases feel it would come down to where they feel the break points would best fit to the levels vs class that came off the initial feedback being that level 10 felt underwhelming from there original tests. 12/16 are optimal with multi classing however if you wanted to look expansion wise 12 is better for optional DLC content. It was confirmed unless they went back on there word to be at least 11+ so I would lean more to 12 as that options 2 DLC content patches being optimistic. I dont see them doing 20 even if they have supposedly worked out how to best use the wish spell.

Regarding the release date they did say 2022 however I would think most likely based on rate of content looking closer to 2023 or even later which is not really a good sign IMO feels like they are focused to much on fine details rather than getting initial content functioning then fine tuning after the initial core content is built. Re-tuning story ect over time while more game options are available will bring more replays over time rather than focusing so much time retuning your creating more dead time / down time IMO for players small story changes with a lack of options coming from someone with over 400 hours play time on the game. Replaying again just doesnt feel worth it without like more mixed options for a couple of small changes. But again that can be subjective as my perspective will differ from some people.

@Saito Hikari - Honestly the classes vs party size has a huge factor on options for replaying I personally like having about 2 of the npcs in the party for most of the quest line stuff but with a 4 person party I often cut it to 1 and use multi player in its current state to resolve not having access to mercenaries. I just have pre-constructed lists for party members i send the numbers to friends they take 5 minutes and create the mercenary version of characters for me. However given full release with BG 3 and access to mercenarys I would probably tend heavily on multi-classing without level 20 access I would not feel as tempted to full class a specific class.

Having access to 6 party members creates more mix match combinations more things that you could explore the game with more builds you could optimize in different plays. Because your going to be able to build up different builds and re-explore those builds more you also going to feel better bringing more npcs with the previous build most of my time going to camp was just changing npc's for different sections of the game. Which would be a time saver having a larger party. I also feel that would be more expansive if they explored good vs evil options with companions which some people dont like because they want every companion but that does create options to play the game different ways and having that party size larger creates more times you can build your party the way you want and still enjoy the companion stories and interactions. Also everyone has there own way they like to play there parties myself I tend to a much heavier melee design in bg 3 often using a couple ranged attacks to reduce health and then doing big bust melee rounds. But its all flavor and there are easy ways to abuse ranged mechanics with level limitations.

Pathfinder is kind of a lot more difficult to develop really strong melee due to touch AC / vs normal AC mechanics and the way that pathfinder tends to develop a lot of the late game fights vs 5E where that mechanic is less of an issue. Its one of the issues with older mechanics not being as balanced class to class. But at casual playthroughs its not as much of an issue you can still enjoy playing the way you want a lot more so without planning for those more difficult fights.