Originally Posted by Boblawblah
Originally Posted by KeinSklave
Calling it as it is, that is a sign of Woke people who hate "normies" and all normal beauty standarts.
If those Woke people do not get booted quick at Larian it will be a DISASTER for sure and hurt the selling of the game.
Because the product consumer around the world is very tired of this.

The majority of people do not like Woke styled characters of both genders. They are cringe and offensive in itself.

let me get this straight. A female character having short hair and makeup you don't like is "woke", and it's cringe and offensive. Do you hear yourself? "normal beauty standards"? What is that exactly?

OKAY, okay - maybe I am overreacting. Already calmed down again about this matter.
It is just my fears & worrys are often coming to live and I am can't deal with this anymore.
I want Baldurs Gate 3 to not "s*ck" and be good.
And Minths current hairstyle is giving me reason for concern.

You do not know what the traditional and therefore 'normal' beauty standart is?
For Women it is the stereotypical features associated with feminimity. Long hair, not obese, not punk or anything.

Especially with Elves in a fantasyworld who are known for their great vitality and extrem lifespawns.
It makes lots of sense that they have long hair that is not getting weaker at all even if it reaches their waste.
Not necessarily "Lord of the Rings" style but you get the overall image.

They do not have "punk culture" and hair that looks like they have just recieved a very powerful electrical discharge.

Minthara looks "OLD" even for an Elf(Drow) and her hairstyle looks like that of those ugly SJW's & Feminists.
Of Feminists with all their crazy ideas that are in fact NOT female empowerment but female depowerment.
And a revenge of less attractive Women against naturally attractive Women.
Most Men
° are not attracted to overweight Women
° not interested in the freakist hairstyles
° or more piercings & tatoos than teeth
° or make-up that looks like the indication of a poisonous frog

That is just a very bad design choice and if Larian is smart - they will not put THIS Minthara into any trailer during release!
Same as a few other characters.
People are very very tired of seeing their fantasy invades by political agendas & progressive bullsh°° that sends a message that no one wants.

Every studio should be smart about this!
Screw the NewWorldOrder system hired "critics", instead win the audience over!

I guess ultimately I will not care how Larian decides though.
And if I have to install mods for days or something before I can play.
I will totally do it and go through it no matter how annoying or painful it gets.
Everything - before I endure this repulsive "official version".

This Minthara looks weak & like a political agenda that has nothing to do in Faerun.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com] <- *click*