Originally Posted by KeinSklave
You do not know what the traditional and therefore 'normal' beauty standart is?

[...]

They do not have "punk culture" and hair that looks like they have just recieved a very powerful electrical discharge.

I don't think any particular individual among us gets to dictate what traditional beuty is within the world of Faerûn, I know a fair amount of guys preferring short hair. Even know a guy who prefer no hair. I do not know what a typical guy likes in Faerûn. It doesn't even matter for me as a gamer. And that logic applies to humans on planet Earth, which aren't even comparable to humans in fantasy words (they don't have our history, environment, society, etc.) - So I always wonder when people discuss medieval traits for example, unless the particular game explicitly also has a medieval era within its lore. Who's to say short hair isn't normal among the drow, or among the cluster Minthara lives in?

Originally Posted by KeinSklave
Minthara looks "OLD" even for an Elf(Drow) and her hairstyle looks like that of those ugly SJW's & Feminists.
Of Feminists with all their crazy ideas that are in fact NOT female empowerment but female depowerment.
And a revenge of less attractive Women against naturally attractive Women.
Most Men
° are not attracted to overweight Women
° not interested in the freakist hairstyles
° or more piercings & tatoos than teeth
° or make-up that looks like the indication of a poisonous frog

[...]

Let's not go there, please. Politics has no place in a gaming hemisphere, and when brought up, it always ends up in arguing and fighting, and someone getting banned. I don't think judging someone by their hair is inherently a good idea. Judge people by their actions and the words they choose. I don't think Minthara has ticked those boxes, at least in the version I've played.

This doesn't mean that there aren't things to say about the hair-change, I'm not too fond of it either for the particular character. But I don't like any hairstyles that seem like they require hair-product to stylize, because I'm not sure if there's any hair-products for sale at any of the vendors.