Originally Posted by Avallonkao
Originally Posted by fylimar
Originally Posted by colinl8
Originally Posted by fylimar
she is just dead meat in my playthroughs. So hard pass.

There's a possibility you're missing something here.

If you side with her, and bunk with her, and later choose to focus on her lust rather than fear, and pass a skill check, she doesn't try to kill you

so there's a lot of potential for Act 2+ possibilities with the character
I don't care, I'm not interested in evil cult leaders and I have zero interest in getting cosy with that drow, she is highly uninteresting and even annoying to me. It amazes me, that this character has so kann fans ( it amazes me with Astarion too, who I even like less than Minthara). As far, as I'm concerned, she is and stays dead meat, I only want her Amulett of Misty Steps.

Well, I share the same opinion, but not everyone is the same. Some want to enjoy an evil character/romance expecting to have something like a "romance" with evil characters. Until they realize that they will not have any sort of good endings and start blaming the developers. It happened in some games and ppl still think evil path, etc is more interesting which is nice to have this choice. So, let them try and see how exactly Evil is. Ad I hope Larian can make sure the Evil path has some very nasty ending/consequences, especially for "romances".

But again, now that I think about it, Larian made the worst, and the most evil ending in DOS2 their canon and lead to the best ending for the world. hmmm.
And that is ok for people who like evil characters (and graphic sex scenes, because I'm pretty sure, that this is a big reason for Mintharas popularity, which is fine by me). I was put off, because the user was strongly suggesting, I should try the Minthara romance and my reaction was basically a longwinded 'Hell, no'. It happens, that Minthara and Astarion are the two characters, I liked the least in EA so far.
If course, If people do go down that road, it would be interesting, if the story will have some (nasty?) surprise. I will watch the YouTube playthrough then grin

Last edited by fylimar; 16/08/21 03:25 PM.

"We are all stories in the end. Just make it a good one."

Doctor Who