I think if someone bothers to show up here, it probably means they are into game design and old school forums communication, which I'm sure is an even narrower subset. But they did say they wanted a gang to iterate with, so even a fraction of a fraction is better than nothing. I mean it's all just in the vain hope, that the developers might be more inclined to at least check out their own forums, if not endless reddit and steam threads. Even here the stuff just comes flying daily, so perhaps its just a repetitive bump echo chamber, but at least it keeps the thread title in view.

I still see party size 6 as the benchmark for EA feedback responsiveness. They said it would be mod'able, or Swen did in a glancing comment from one of the earliest promo vids, but honestly it would be so much better if the devs just built it in, so we could have native UI support. I understand the point about being forced to use more of the characters' abilities with the cap at 4, that's fine, roll with 4 then if its more fun. But for those of us who want the gold box vibe 4 is never going to cut it. 6 for the win!

Last edited by Black_Elk; 19/08/21 12:44 AM.