in regards to BG3.. i think the only noticeable changes personally were the visuals and it being dnd5e. apart from that i don't really see any more different than being a DOS game. they have close up dialogue system much like witcher 3 or dragon age and nice visuals / facial or appearance. apart from that would be the Forgotten Realms settings. but even that larian failed in making me having the feels that i'm in the Forgotten Realms. a very big pity i would say.

also comparing to wrath of the righteous, i seems to experience significant changes visually from beta 2 to beta 3. i kinda impressed in that. but problem with owlcat they are still back to square one with being how buggy the game which strike similarity like the first pathfinder kingmaker.

also the companions in wrath of the righteous.. i love most of them except a few which.. i think due to gameplay reason and my party composition.

i rate wrath of righteous 8.5/10 so far .. if they iron out the bugs i would say it's a 9/10.

i also dislike the nerfing of the ranger class which is against the rules. but i understand it being significantly more powerful due to the abundant of demons in the game.

Last edited by Archaven; 22/08/21 07:28 AM.