Ah whatever. The point is that Minthara needs to look more evil. They need to remove that ring mail armor, which is dumb armor anyway. She's a cleric and could wear specialized Plate + 1 armor that only requires Strength 14 or something like that. That would give her 19 AC. Then give her a Shield + 1 so she'd get a +3 to AC if shield is equipped. That's 22 AC. That would make her a tough enemy right there. If she then cast Shield of Faith, she'd have 24 AC, making it so that the player would have a really tough time fighting her. She'd be the biggest bad-butt villain in the EA easily. The characters would have to roll a 19 or Natural 20 and/or have Bless just to hit her; or they'd have to use magic or explosives. She wouldn't even need to be level 7 or 8 then. She could easily be a level 4 enemy with maybe 40-somthing HP if she was hard to hit and she could use magic to heal herself. THAT would make a seriously awesome villain.

But even if the armor wasn't +1 and the shield wasn't +1, Plate armor would be 18 AC with shield adding +2 to make it 20 AC. Shield of Faith would make it 22 to hit. That would STILL make her incredibly tough. Either way, the look and quality of this final boss would be greatly enhanced by better armor than Ring Mail.

I love this look for Minthara so much, I'm thinking of changing my fanfic to match it. This player generated Drow in Drow Armor with black hair just looks so much tougher and more powerful to me. She just looks like she belongs in some dark, shadowy lair; someone ready to pounce on her prey and crush them. Give her the tattoo on the neck, replace the spider web decoration with the Absolute's symbol on her chest, maybe give her red eyes, and put a mace and shield in her hands. She would be a truly frightening enemy on the battlefield.

Actually, if you look closely, that symbol on the armor already kinda looks like both the tattoo Minthara has on her neck and the symbol of the Absolute combined. They might not even have to replace it. It would work as is.

Last edited by GM4Him; 25/08/21 04:36 PM.