Yeah, that's fairly weak. Not that I would mind randomized loot, but I like when a game gives you what it shows you. It's always lame to see a really nice set of armor on a corpse, and not being able to take it lol.

Also to the image above, I actually wouldn't mind them giving us a Drow with dark hair for once. Especially since they are changing so much with the Drow these days. Drow are like the only race in Faerun that seem to have a set hair color, always white or some version of off-white. In practically all the published materials, we've never seen anything else.

I think trying to totally revamp Minthara's face might be problematic, but the difference between that warpaint look and the silver eyeshadow is like night and day hehe. It just looks so much better when her eyes are in shadow like that. Like when the orbitals are blacked out, it makes everything about her seem more menacing. Whoever took over her art design in the last patch has failed pretty hard in my view. They need to pass it someone else and try again.

Last edited by Black_Elk; 25/08/21 07:40 PM.