Now let's talk about Minthara stats. I just right clicked on her and Examined her to pull up these stats:

Class: Cleric of the Absolute
Race: Lolth-sworn Drow
HP: 57/57
AC: 16
Move: 30 ft
Size: Medium
Weight: 100lbs
Attitude: 0
Passive Features:
Xyanyde's Fire
SUNLIGHT SENSITIVITY
Dual Wielder: Bonus Armor Class
Dual Wielder
Darkvision
Strength: 15
Dexterity: 12
Constitution: 15
Intelligence: 12
Wisdom: 18
Charisma: 16
Proficiency: +3
Initiative: +6

WHAT? What is this? This is all jacked up! This makes no sense at all. She's a Cleric of the Absolute, and she can cast Mirror Image, so she is likely of the Trickery Domain. That's fine. I figured as much and guessed she could probably Invoke Duplicity also. As such, however, she should not be able to wear Ring Mail since that is a Heavy Armor and Minthara is of the Trickery Domain which does not grant Heavy Armor Proficiency. So, absolutely, the armor should not be Heavy unless she spent her Level 4 Ability Improvement on going Heavy Armor Proficiency. If this is true, then she would not have Dual Wielder, for that would be a Level 4 Feat.

And again, why is she wearing Ring Mail anyway. The armor sucks. Zevlor has better armor than that. You can tell because it's the same armor you can buy from the Tielfing Merchant. If she had that armor, Scale Mail + 1, at the very least, she'd have AC 16 and it would be more appropriate. Just give it a different look so she doesn't have the same exact appearance as everyone else including you.

Now, that aside, what is she doing with DUAL WIELDER!!! She uses a Mace and Shield. That alone should boost her AC to 18, not 16. The only reason she has AC 16 with shield is because she's wearing dumb Ring Mail AC 14 armor. And why waste a Feat on Dual Wielder? Are they planning on stripping her entire gear set eventually and turning her into a dual wielding Drizzt-wannabe with maces instead of scimitars?

And what is with Sunlight Sensitivity? Why is it SHE has this but our Drow characters don't? I, at first, thought Larian was going with some sort of "the tadpole negates sun sensitivity for Drow so sun doesn't effect them, like Astarion" kind of thing, but if that's true, and Minthara has a tadpole, then why is she Sunlight Sensitive but our MC isn't?

And for crying out loud, if she IS Sunlight Sensitive, why in all of the Nine Hells would she
attack the Druid Grove in Broad Daylight if you choose that path? She would NEVER attack the grove in broad daylight if she was sensitive to the sun. EVER!!!

So, I say, she needs another complete rework. Get rid of Dual Wielder which doesn't fit her character and gives her no added bonus to anything. Give her Heavily Armored Feat instead. Give her Plate + 1 armor to boost her AC to 19 without shield and 21 with shield (assuming you just give her a regular shield), and either strip her of Sun Sensitivity or make it so that every Drow in the game, including the MC, have Sunlight Sensitivity like they should. Even if you do nothing else for her in terms of stat changes, these would make a whole lot more sense.

And wow! 100 lbs? That's REALLY dang thin for a person with 15 Strength who doesn't appear to be any shorter than every character model in the game. I'd expect a 100 lb person to be short and petite. She should be maybe 5 foot 4 inches or something like that and pretty darn thin at only 100 lbs.

So, I would expect Minthara at Strength 15 and about MC height to be at least 150 lbs; maybe even more. Average Strength is supposed to be 10, so at 15 Strength, she should actually be pretty toned and muscular, like an athlete. So she should have considerable muscle weight. Even 150 lbs might not be enough unless she was shorter; like I said maybe 5'4" or 5'5".