Just to go back to the eye makeup...

Look how terribly the silver is drawn on!

Seriously, it looks like pixelated glitter. Badly applied too, like how it comes up onto the brow all blocky and reflective in the sidelight. With white brows/lashes you can't even tell what's going on, it just looks like it's glitching out or something. Why the hell are they doing disco glam glitter for this character? It's horrid, and it's drawn directly onto her "head" model now.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

I even tried to darken the skin tone slightly to see if that would make it read clearer, but it still looks all janky, especially with the double white for the lashes and brows. There are artifacts all over with the whites and silvers, you can see it even in the bangs here. Same thing happens with the new hair. Like the image is all rasterized or something. Its nit picking, but the modelling is so nice otherwise, that those little things grate on me. I mean can't they clean her up a bit?

They ruined an otherwise decent head model just to do this? Now the "makeup style" field no longer works properly for this face. The silver eyeshadow isn't just caked-on, its baked-in now too. Bad design choice, especially when the game already has a makeup editor built into it.

ps. I agree with all the points in the post above regarding her stats feats and equipment

Last edited by Black_Elk; 25/08/21 09:33 PM.