I checked out of this argument an entire page ago. I'm not even sure what the point is.

---

Chapter 4 and I'm still enjoying the hell out of Eldritch Archer. Although the game lagging whenever I throw out a scorching ray has proven to be problematic in some really intense fights. Chapter 4 in general seems to require quitting and rebooting the game from time to time, or else things get weird performance and bug-wise.

I think once I transition into Legend, I'll go for a 20 Eldritch Archer/20 Spawn Slayer build. Not entirely sure what Spawn Slayer does, but it was suggested to me by someone else on another forum, and combining both sounds incredible on paper. The only thing Eldritch Archer really needs that they lack is access to sneak attack die, and it seems Spawn Slayer provides that along with full BaB progression and a bunch of rogue feats/talents and bonuses against oversized enemies, which it seems the majority of the game's late game bosses are. And Eldritch Archer in turn has natural access to Greater Invisibility/Haste, elemental enchants for elemental barrage abuse, and the ability to add INT modifier to attack rolls via Arcane Accuracy. I can pick up the Hurricane Bow spell later through greater spell access too.

Also, the take 20 once daily dispel glasses you can buy in chapter 3 is outright mandatory to have on someone with access to Greater Dispel. I ended up beating the chapter 4 superboss by using a combination of that and Evil Eye to drop their AC from like 58 down to 45.

Last edited by Saito Hikari; 25/09/21 10:58 AM.