So it seems like there might be some miscommunication here.

1. As I said in my posts, my examples are of an alternative approach to the wireframe modelling approach because it might be quicker to make use of pre-existing assets in game
2. I never proposed a model. The quick edit was never meant as a definitive or even first attempt statement about the correct dimensions/characteristics of a halfings , again I was showing a possible tool rather than a product
3. The heads can be changed in the character building screen so they're most likely separate assets that could have separate scaling to make them as bobblehead or not as you want.
4. And even without that separate scaling maybe using humans scaled down or different heads might be more suitable than the default high elf body andhead I used for that example

On the topic of headsize rather than the topic of an alternative tool, Halfling headsize seems like a personal opinion more than anything else and varies from edition to edition so I can't see any resolution between people in that area. The rough example I posted earlier could be seen as similar in proportions to the 3e icon Lidda the halfling rogue, which isn't exactly how I see halflings but is obviously how some others see halflings and that's fine. On a biological note (as much as that matters in a fantasy world with fey, magic etc) If Lidda the halfling rogue 3e icon can survive as a flesh and blood halfling with such proportions in the prime then so can others. Maybe that body type would represent ghostwise halflings rather than Lightfoot halflings or stoutheart halflings etc