Originally Posted by Niara
To Demoulis and Dragonsnooz... While it's an interesting back and forth, I'd personally appreciate it if you either let it rest, or made a new thread to have the discussion in - at this stage it's very far removed from the topic of the thread and the discussion that others are attempting to have around you.

==

I'm in that group of people who aren't annoyed by the salami thing per se, but rather, a little agitated that they spent more words, images and update space talking about this joke weapon gimmick that they have had *someone* at least dedicate time and resources to making and putting in the game, than they gave to actual content information. This is the sort of thing that should be an easter egg, tucked away to be found and discovered as a fun surprise and a hat tip to those in the know. Falling over themselves to tell you the joke in laborious fashion largely removes all sense of humour from the act, and definitely robs it of any possible charm it might have had as well.

I'm looking forward to see what they do with Sorcerer, but I'm concerned at the moment that one of Larian's statements was that they wanted to get the hard and difficult things in first... and yet we've still not seen a proper reaction system. There's a big update for magic, spells and casting coming in the future (or so it has been suggested), though, so the hope is that it's all there, with that.
Sorry, I did offer DMs.

Salami as an improvised weapon shouldn't really change anything about the game overall. And sorcerer has had data-mined spells for a while now, so I think it's more of a put out a new class sooner than later. A shift away from classes by order of difficulty. Also, after druid are any classes really that difficult? They should be mostly equivalent.