Originally Posted by Niara
To Demoulis and Dragonsnooz... While it's an interesting back and forth, I'd personally appreciate it if you either let it rest, or made a new thread to have the discussion in - at this stage it's very far removed from the topic of the thread and the discussion that others are attempting to have around you.
Yeah I apolagize for that. Dident mean to disrupt this thread discussion with another discussion alltogether smirk

@Dragonsnooz lets agree to disagree on this subject matter. We both brought up points for and against and we just arent coming eye to eye on it.

About sorcerer beeing the easiest to implement.... Im not to sure about that. I think if Larian has to implement every single metamagic combo and how they interact with further magic in the same turn it might run into a very decent amount of code that they need to implement. Also dont forget its not just supposed to implement for purely sorcerer classes. If someone multiclasses and uses metamagic for spells outside of the sorcerer spellbook the effect needs to apply as well.

I dont know how complicated or easy that is, but that doesent sound like 'the easiest job' to me...