100% agree with everything blade had said

Originally Posted by RagnarokCzD
So this is your list ...
Lets see:

Communication have nothing to do with content ... therefore its irellevant for this debate.
Fequence of updates have nothing to do with contenct ... therefore its irellevant for this debate.
If the word "substance" used in this sencence have any meaning i dont know, then i apology for my missunderstanding ... but say it like this seems the same as say "something that would make me go back" ... wich is exactly what im asking about what is this *something* ... and if you are unable to tell, how can Larian guess it? wink
The other classes ... you just told us yourself that class is not luring enough for you ... how is that possible it is on your list of things you want? O_o Im honestly confused ... the only explanation i can give to this is that Druid and Sorcerer are not classes you wish (i feel ya, im also waiting for Monk inpatiently) ... but if that is the case, i believe you understand that they simply cannot manage to implement everything at once, and if they give you class you want, it would mean they dont give class someone else want ... so the situation will be the same.
Companions are good example! ... Shame they are the only one your list contain. frown
Content that will be in Act 1 ... yes, that is exactly what i wanted you to tell me ... what content do you want ... if you just want content, you should be happy with Patch 3,4,5 ... since they all bring content. :P wink

Not sure why you are saying their communication has nothing to do with it, I think that just letting us know whats going on - giving timelines, letting us know more about how things are coming along rather than just the consistent dead silence would help boost morale a ton - because at least then you /know/ stuff is happening. I wouldn't consider their huge lack of communication to be irrelevant, and I think that can be seen from how many people have issues with how they deal with it. Also, I have to say that while you have some amazing positivity Rag, I just don't agree with a lot of it.

Last edited by Teedy1; 12/10/21 02:43 AM.