Originally Posted by Ragitsu
Originally Posted by Dez
Thing is, as far as I am aware, Halsin being an elf is legit - at least as long as one is willing to step outside the current version of 5e. Wild Elves are supposed to be a bit bulky. Their average weight can be as heavy as 260 lb (120 kg) and they can be as tall as 6'6" (2 meter) tall. Halsin certainly fits that description

It is technically possible, though he is an outlier in terms of physiology; he isn't representative of the average Wild Elf. However, thin or muscular, his face just doesn't fit. Both factors (i.e, the bulky build and human countenance) - working in tandem - make him look dissimilar to an elf.

Fair enough, I could definitely agree on that his face does not match the general characteristics of the wild elves.

Originally Posted by Ragitsu
Originally Posted by Dez
And I mean, they might not be a part of 5e (... yet?)

Seven years later and WOTC hasn't released a proper FRCS. Do not hold your breath...you are too young to die.

Awwhh... Well, one can always hope! c: I'll try to not hold my breath though!

Originally Posted by Icelyn
Originally Posted by Dez
Halsin certainly fits that description, he even matches their physical description near perfectly with the one exception being that he is wearing a proper shirt instead of using as little clothes as possible (I am not trolling, check the wiki link above x] )
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Glad to see you're still around and as hyped as always, Icelyn! <3

Hoot hoot, stranger! Fairly new to CRPGs, but I tried my best to provide some feedback regardless! <3 Read it here: My Open Letter to Larian