OMG. You guys are crazy. Leather + 1 is what you're happy with for a boss in EA? Really? Again, I like the look, but there is literally no reward for beating her here when her armor is more lame than all the armor you can already get in EA.

It makes no sense to me. Cleric with Leather + 1 is just... It's just wrong. How is it even remotely acceptable? Plain studded leather is 12 AC. It's lame.

I'm not saying that they should give her like Plate +3 or something ridiculous. I'm just saying he armor should have a stat value that makes sense, like Scale +2, you know, slightly better than what the PC can acquire from the store? Or maybe she should have Breastplate +1 so her AC makes sense for a cleric, the armor doesn't hinder stealth, and it's at least something better than what you can get at the store.

They can keep the look, but why Leather? It doesn't even look like leather.

In BG2, Drow armor is way better than normal armor. So, when I acquired Drow armor for the first time in this game, I thought I was going to get something awesome. Leather + 1 is not awesome. My grandma could take down someone in this Drow Leather.

No. It's unacceptable stat-wise. No cleric, especially a Drow, would be caught dead in such lame armor. Clerics are supposed to be tanks. Therefore, Minthara should be a tank. She should be hard to kill, and her armor should be some sort of cool reward. Either Leather + 3 to be at least AC 14 + Dex or Scale + 2 or Breastplate + 2 or Plate + 1 or something at least slightly better than what you can get from the vendor.

Why do you NOT want Minthara to be truly great?

Last edited by GM4Him; 19/10/21 12:34 PM.