Do you mean take the above and just "call it" Half-Plate with Half-Plate stats? Cause I have no issue with that at all.

I will be so so disappointed though, if she looses her new Patch 6 Outfit look, and has it replaced with something boring like what Aradin appears to be wearing, just so we can call it breastplate +1 or whatever. Seriously, please don't take this visual away from me! lol

It took us 18 pages to get back to something I find palatable after suffering in Patch 5 for what felt like as many months. Please just don't change the look again. I'm not even nitpicking pauldrons on this one, cause I'm so thoroughly relieved that she at least looks Drow and somewhat menacing again. Don't take away what can be altered easily with a different labelling or enchantment or a stats change. Call it Half-Plate or Super Leather +3, whatever you need to make her AC work well. This thread was started to discuss her Aesthetics and Visual appearance because of what happened in Patch 5, not so much her stats or to debate whether she is tough enough in combat. Obviously I think she should be as hard as possible and a badass in combat. Just don't change the visual look again, push the numbers instead.

Let the player take her to the salon if they wish, but for the Absolute's sake - step back, away from the painting canvas now! She looks nearly perfect. Retain this visual design

Video spoiler

Last edited by Black_Elk; 19/10/21 07:00 PM.