Sorry Black_Elk. I misunderstood what you were saying. I thought you were okay with the AC 12.

I'm totally fine with the armor appearance, like you are. Just give it better stats. I don't care what they call it. I'm just saying AC 12 is utterly lame. And yes, the amulet, shield and mace aren't all that. They're okay, mind you. I have no issue with them, but the armor just doesn't fit from a stat perspective. Again, no cleric would be dressed in light armor unless that armor gave them some good bonuses like AC 15 + Dex + no disadvantage for stealth. AC 12 + Dex + no disadvantage for stealth is no better than a Rogue's lame Leather + 1. A ROGUE, which she is not.

In BG 2, Drow armor rocked. It was like the best armor in the game. Sun sensitive and lost a good chunk of AC when you left the Underdark, but even then it was not weak Leather. They gave you Plate. In the Underdark, it was like Plate + 4. I'm NOT suggesting Plate + 4, but something slightly better than the vendor sells. That's it.

Last edited by GM4Him; 19/10/21 07:03 PM.