Sorry too, I think I just had a pure panic attack thinking Larian might torture me again in patch 7 lol. Cause like if it can get as bad as orange ring mail and the pixie with silver eyes, my trust was shattered. Now I'm it's like wow, I'm so happy they listened to the strong strong reaction against Minthara being some lame peon with lame gear.

I think they should push her Dex through the roof and keep her strength right where it is, so she can wreck either way. With some black Full Plate or ass kicker light armor, that can be used for more flex. Just give her 15s in everything but intelligence, and keep that Wisdom high. I don't wan't another Viconia who can't carry her own armor, that's why I said Viconia/Shar-Teel.

This is BG3! She needs to come correct, Absolutely! hehe

But I am very very happy with the course correct on the visuals. It makes me feel sad for anyone who bought into the EA during the last few months, and only saw patch 5 Minthara, thinking she was just ridiculous. Way easier to juice the numbers at this point, let's close the door on her default looks for sure!

We can definitely talk now about what Full Plate Drow armor should look like though! And also how she should be a companion hehehe

I really do hope they consider making her a Non-Origin companion that can be recruited into the fold. She's the best we got right now for a Villain on the team in EA.

Last edited by Black_Elk; 19/10/21 07:13 PM.