I mean right! hehe I bet everyone one of us has had the same thought, or secret wish to swoop whoever into the fold. I think the cool part is that half the characters people like most are the one who already have a little quest set up to their presentation, so they'd be the ones to work on first. Just do em in waves of 4 or 8, while the material is built out. Trying to give a little love to all the paths, a couple villains and a couple heroes, and a couple goofs like Aradin lol. It would be hella entertaining. I can't see how anyone would balk, cause they really wouldn't be eclipsing the Origins, but it would give them another lease on life. Like they don't just disappear into nowhere. If one goes through the effort of saving Karlach or Sazza and doing all the little things, they should get to have them tag along into the Underdark to fool around and make the EA more entertaining.

Instead of saying "see you in Menzo, I'm out!" Minthara would say something more like "You've proven yourself worthy! Now I, by the grace of the Absolute, will follow you into the depths!"

So the player is stoked and feels like, "yeah! now lets press on and keep playing the EA for a few more hours, cause I want to see her hit lvl 4 or 5!'' if they ever include lvl 5 hehe. And we'd have all the class and background combinations to really make our parties feel unique each time, while still bringing a fav origin probably too for story. It'd be awesome in camp to see the NPC companion corner where they just hang out showing off, not talking much but looking cool. Such good times. They should do it at X mas, people would flip I bet lol

Lets gather in strength off the success of Minthara's greatness and extend the idea to the entire troop of NPC possibilities haha

Here I added 2 more to the pic... Just for the Nadira and Karlach fans! (Now Karlach I guess is like a gray Boba Fett in this example, with the cut horn preview lol) but you get the idea! Obviously we'd need a Dwarf and a Halfling and a Gnome too. We've got em already! Just let us recruit the ones we vibe on from the available NPCs! Perfect fit

We can call it the BG3 Early Bird Special!!!

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

Get everyone excited for the Holidays! Not just the Minthara fans, but the whole gang. Feel free to add to the pic with your favs! It would be a lot of fun and seems like maybe not even that complicated to implement? Most of the systems and content is already in place right. Only needs the will to make it an EA reality! hehe

Ok now I have to take this idea to the General section, so as not to overburden this thread.

FOR THE ABSOLUTE!

Last edited by Black_Elk; 20/10/21 02:48 AM.