Originally Posted by Boblawblah
oct 2021, strawmanning, gaslighting? no. i'm done with you. You're not here to argue in good faith, that much is obvious.

I'm not here to argue at all, but I assure you that I disagree with you in good faith.

As for October, I've been reading these forums on a nearly daily basis since about Patch 3, but I only joined in October because I was confused about Patch 6 not updating on Stadia, and I wanted to ask if there was an ETA.

I don't know why it's so odd that someone might disagree with you on this subject? I feel like my point of view is pretty basic, normal.

As Zarna says:

Originally Posted by Zarna
Also from the same page referencing non evil uses:
" This semi-precious stone was carved for jewelry and decorative housewares and was hard enough to wear well. It was often used for sculpting figurines (including the magic onyx dog)."
"There were "nine secrets" that could be enchanted to become an ioun stone and onyx was one of them. Physical contact with onyx helped reduce complications and pain during childbirth."
"Onyx was a common stone among the drow, a gem worn by drow of average station, albeit they used only black ones."

There are positive and negative things associated with it, much like symbols and gemstones in the real world.

...for some reason, it seems like there are people who don't want to acknowledge the positive things associated with onyx.

Shrug. I don't know. Just my opinion.