Originally Posted by etonbears
Grymforge was always in the previous EA releases, but in an unfinished state. You could get to Grymforge to explore ( doing so was really unintuitive ) but most of the story elements were missing.

I think Larian originally intended Grymforge to be available when EA started, but it didn't make the cut; so they included an end-of-line cut-scene to prevent you getting to Grymforge, using assets already in the EA. I'm sure this was considered the most ikely route most players would choose to take (Good/Halsin/Underdark).

As far as I know, Moonrise Towers, the Githyanki Creche and other Risen Road locations mentioned in the EA are not currently available in EA assets, so when you try to leave the EA anywhere else, you just get the world map.
Those are all good points ...
Yet i feel a little disapointed still, since i hoped for a little teaser and i didnt get it. :P

I mean i didnt want much, in previous patches all we got was sight on that huge gate ... so just some ascending in the elevator, shocked expression in our party faces, then quick turn of camera to shadowcursed lands ... and CUT ... that would be awesome. :3

But we got what we got ... i get that ofcourse. laugh

I still dont understand why cant we change Race for our hirelings. frown
Lets us play Githyanki as racist as they trully are! frown