As far as i know, Barbarian is one of most effective tanks in game, IF its played properly. O_o
Their characteristic feature is not "just damage", but also surprising toughness. :P

I dont know about any "shaman" class ... if you do, please send me some link.
Therefore yes, Gut is just another Cleric ... yet her stats dont seem to bother you at all. O_o

Originally Posted by GM4Him
So I'm not looking for her to be some really tough damage wielding offensive and defensive Superior boss.
Nobody does ... why even mention that then? O_o

You're starting armor can be, and often is, better than minthara's special drow armor.
Is it?
Often? I mean the only examples there are Cleric and Fighter ... those are 2/8 classes. That is hardly "often". laugh

And yes, Minthara's special Drow Armor is better ... its 1AC better than any other non-Drow leather armor you find.
And that should be enough.

Again, they have her suited up as if she is wearing a rogues armor. Not a cleric, but a rogue. I don't think what I'm asking is some super huge deal because I'm just asking for her to wear armor that is appropriate for a drow cleric at level five. Her armor should be no less then 15 or 16 plus dex.
Nobody said that every Cleric in the world have to be most effective Cleric in the world ...
What exactly is stoping her from wearing Drow armor? She is obviously not standing in first lines. laugh

Why cant you satisfy with that she would get some AC boost from other source, that would not give you ridiculously OP armor right from the start?
The answer seem obvious, since you dont care about other cleric in the same quest ... all you actualy wants is better loot, this isnt matter of any "proper equipment for boss" ... that is just covenient excuse, bcs if that would really and i mean REALLY bother you, it would bother you in every case and not just this one.

Same story as we had in Evil Route debate ...
You just keep demanding rewards nothing else matters as it seems ... better armors, better weapons, better everything ... -_-

Last edited by RagnarokCzD; 25/10/21 01:53 PM.

I still dont understand why cant we change Race for our hirelings. frown
Lets us play Githyanki as racist as they trully are! frown